What to Expect at your Survey or Installation Appointment
Please help us to ensure your home is safe for our staff to work. We ask you to :
- Clear the area of the kitchen where our staff will be working. All surfaces should be clear before we arrive.
- Ensure family pets are controlled and kept away from the work area
- Allow our staff to undertake their work alone. This will ensure the government guidance on social distancing is followed whilst also ensuring other health and safety considerations, where glass is being handled, are met.
- Ensure any food and drink you may require during our visit to your home/kitchen has been organised so that you will not be coming into repeated contact with our staff during the visit.
- Allow 1-2 hours for Survey Appointments
- Allow 2-3 hours for Installation Appointments
- Please advise Royston Glass if you or someone you live with is self-isolating (due to exposure to, or suspected infection of Coronavirus) prior to any site survey or installation appointment