Coronavirus - Royston Glass Are Fully Operational
Royston Glass is striving to stay fully operational during the Coronavirus outbreak. Protecting our staff and customers is our main priority and we are monitoring the COVID-19 situation as it develops. In line with current government guidance we are:
- Communicating regular updates on protocols and advice with both customers and throughout the team
- Preventing unnecessary travel
- Working flexibly and introducing home working
- Limiting meetings and utilising IT solutions
- Adopting proactive sanitizing regimes
There may be some unavoidable delays in the coming weeks and months as a result of supply chain issues, but we remain hopeful this will not be the case. Should we experience delays, we will be transparent giving our customers as much notice as is reasonably possible. We remain in constant contact with our supply chain to this end.
We will continue to adapt our strategy in line with the changing guidance from government, and we will keep you updated as changes occur.
To reiterate, we remain fully operational as a business and we will continue to ensure we are offering all of our customers the high service levels they have come to expect.
Thank you for your patience and continued support at this time.