- 6mm Toughened Low Iron glass
- The paint coating is moisture resistant
- Infinite colour choice
- Colour matching
- Heat resistant up to 400°c (Toughened to BS 6206-EN12150)
- Polished edges as standard for safety
- Reflective, adding an exquisite aesthetic quality
- Hygienic & Easy to Clean
- Available in RAL, British Standard, NCS, Valspar™, Dulux™, Farrow & Ball™ and Linda Barker Collection™ colour match shades
- Full bespoke colour match service also available (Contact Us for more details)
- Lead time - 10 working days
- Available in Classic Gloss, or Contemporary Matt finishes
|Information & Advice
◾Fix using neutral curing Silicone Adhesive (BS5889), available for purchase with your Splashback
◾Min. dimensions for toughening are 300mm x 300mm
◾Max. dimensions for delivery are 1400mm in either height or width; or, 0.8m² total area
◾Glass Weight = 15kg/m²
◾Packaged safely for delivery by courier – edge protected, polystyrene face protection and cardboard outer packaging. Marked with ‘Glass – Handle with Care’ tape.
Our Glass Splashbacks are manufactured in 2 different finishes: Classic Gloss, and Matt.
The Classic Gloss Finish utilizes the high shine, reflective qualities of the glass the Splashback is made from. Because our Splashbacks are back painted, these qualities are present on the front surface of your Splashback, giving a Gloss Finish.
Our Matt Finish Splashbacks however have undergone an additional process during manufacture, meaning the front surface of the Splashback no longer has the reflective shine of the classic finish, but has instead a Matt finish. This finish means Splashbacks manufactured using this glass are more subtle than their gloss cousins, introducing colour to a room without the same bang, but with no less impact.