- Q: Do Royston Glass offer splashbacks that are not standard sizes?
- Q: Can Royston Glass do bespoke shaping and socket cut-outs for DIY projects?
- Q: What is the Maximum sized Splashback Royston Glass can send out for delivery by the courier?
- Q: What is the maximum sized Splashback Royston Glass can manufacture in a single piece?
- Q: Will Royston Glass visit me to provide a no obligation quotation?
Our Glass Splashbacks are manufactured in 2 different finishes: Classic Gloss, and Matt.
The Classic Gloss Finish utilizes the high shine, reflective qualities of the glass the Splashback is made from. Because our Splashbacks are back painted, these qualities are present on the front surface of your Splashback, giving a Gloss Finish.
Our Matt Finish Splashbacks however have undergone an additional process during manufacture, meaning the front surface of the Splashback no longer has the reflective shine of the classic finish, but has instead a Matt finish. This finish means Splashbacks manufactured using this glass are more subtle than their gloss cousins, introducing colour to a room without the same bang, but with no less impact.×